Casually ride your Peloton bike with these sleek, easy-to-install flat pedals. No need to go through the process of strapping your spin shoes on—simply sit and start pedaling.
- Great for a quick, casual ride.
- Allows guests who don't have Peloton shoes the ability to ride.
- Strong pedals that won't break under heavy weight.
- Attaches to the bottom of the Peloton clip-in pedal and won't interfere with clip-in shoes.
- Extremely easy to install—installation tool and instructions included with your order.
- Sold as a pair.
- Made in USA.
(1) Rotate the clip-in pedal on your bike so that the bottom is facing up (the clip-in side should be facing down). You will see four screws holding a plastic cover onto the bottom of the clip-in pedal.
(2) Using the included hex tool, unscrew and remove each of the four screws and the plastic cover from the bottom of the clip-in pedal.
(3) Align your new flat pedal with the screw holes on the pedal so that the two holes on the pedal that extend out from the bottom of your flat pedal are aligned with the front two holes of the Peloton pedal and the two holes that are flush with the bottom surface of the flat pedal are aligned with the back screw holes.
(5) Insert the screws that were removed in step 2 into each of the holes and tighten until secure.
(6) Enjoy your new Peloton pedals!
*We are not affiliated with Peloton Interactive